Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Almost there! Need your founder accounts nicknames!

As i said before, i am working on the deployment of the application which is almost done. I could connect to the server! create accounts and more!

This server does not qualify for beta, not even for alpha. Its merely a dev-server. Unfortunately one of our biggest technical dependencies had a sudden bug which until backtracked or fixed, doesnt allow us to run games or a chat!

Very upsetting :). But deployment is way ahead of schedule, as if that were fixed the server would already be up.

I did re-learn a lesson on humility working with sysadmin ship these days. I learnt a lot, and as usual, the more you learn the more you know you have left to learn.

Polly is working on timers right now so we can add clocks promptly. I will be switching to other features today and probably tomorrow until the owner of the library we use fixes its issue.

I will start adding the Founder accounts by nickname to reserve them. User creation will probably be disabled at first so we can control who gets in precisely. So those that haven't picked a nickname on the board, comment right here whats your desired nickname!


23 comments:

  1. I (Patrick P.) would like the nickname Barrauss reserved please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am William.D, and I'd like to reserve "wilouf"
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, Michael Lesniak, would like the nickname "mic".

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Simon-Pierre Fortin and I would like the nickname Shikki. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Travis Nell signing in for redundant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am Frank Rahde and I choose the nickname Freus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm Pablo Soberón and i choose pablo (btw thanks for the frequent updates).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm Alexander Nikulin and I'd like the nickname snaky.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm Martin Börjesson and I would like to use the nickname bit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm Henrik Huttunen, and would like to have nick: egaga

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pascal Tremblay ---> WarMachine
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm Joost van der Pol and would like to have Joost as nickname.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kevin Robertson > Meeps

    Thanks for all your hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am David Bickley and would like the nickname Katsushiro please.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am Matthew Taylor, and I would like to be British please :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Verse of course :) I believe I already have that name reserved on the board.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am Matti Koskela and i want Kamistar

    ReplyDelete