Monday, May 28, 2012

Volunteer for Help Video

Hey everyone!

As Kaya.gs approaches maturity, it gets more and more features to discover and learn how to use. A new interface and a new experience is being created, but there is no help section!

So to ease that , we want to make a video/help/demo hitting two birds with one stone. Showing both the server and having an easy way for new comers to understand quickly how to enjoy Kaya to the max.

I believe this is a great opportunity for a volunteer. We would do necessary editing, script out the video, and we would save a lot of time if someone with some video-recording patience would like to make the demo.

Any volunteers?


3 comments:

  1. Hi I'll be concise I have no experience no access to the server. But Im motivated I want to help this server and Im confident I can produce or help produce somthing close to what your looking for Im including my E-mail- Patrickpettibone@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you at least waiting until you roll out the new interface? It doesn't make much sense to go through the trouble of making a help video for the current one if it's going to be phased out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here. I have no experience but I'd be glad to help you as much as I can :) benjisenseii@yahoo.fr

    ReplyDelete